Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

confession! eins<333

Thanks to my BFFF for helping me dealing with this situation.
I've this super big huge crush on someone. Met him few months ago. Well, he's kinda secretive. My sister knows him pretty well. We've just started contacting each other few weeks ago. He's um err way older than me. He's nice. Likes to smile. And pretty funny sometimes. grrr. weird. and yes I really really like him. Somehow, it's kinda impossible to have him. darn it. I never ask him if he has a girlfriend. so it's obvious that I don't know and seriously, I don't wanna know.
But if I could have him, I'll be so so so grateful. I keep on saying his name over and over again. So my mom and my sis are annoyed by me. haha. can't help it. like, he is a must have in this life... if you know what I mean. gosh. he doesn't know about this. I just don't wanna spoil this friendship. haha. gila!