Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

two days and one night camping

this was my first time camping. so as usual, I was over excited thinking that we're going to Rampayoh just like what Abas said. but, to my surprise, we camp at school. so I was like whattheheck?! where's Rampayoh?! dorn. I was kinda feeling down. yet, I had so much fun. meeting new friends. but still, my monkeys are my very very bestfriend. mus, jangan nangis ahh. ingat ku masih kan kau ni. and we get to get together to play games. we played james bond, raja lipan, bom and many more. of all the games, I love james bond the most. it was superb fun. won twice. terer aku tu. bang bang! haha. and um we get to act. but there are things I hate. first, the superb annoying ABAS! he was in my team. I was the leader, so I gotta be strict. but then, ABAS was so bangang. he gets on my nerves everytime he's near me. eyeaching to see him near me. heartaching because of his bangangness. it's annoying! grrr. and everytime we play games that required playing individually, he lost. I repeat, HE LOST! goddamnit. why?! why was he on my team?! huh. and second, the superb annoying 'o-pairs' they flirt with the boys. so -called-lawa. hahah. I was like 'ohmigod. lawa? am I seeing different people?' they can easily be found near boys. I repeat again, NEAR BOYS! then, she brought a guitar for the boys. so I can be bad sometimes. I borrowed her guitar once in a while and she gave me this mean look. showing how much she didn't want me to play her guitar. haha. annoying. and I was being sarcastic everytime she talked to me so I can shut her up. she talked nonsense and I don't do nonsense talking. means, I ignore someone who talks nonsense. but overall, the camping was fun. ohh ohh. and um our team is called underbelly. and our trademark was
'we may be small,
but some are big,
you should see we role,
till we come back.'
and pantun I made..
'bangun pagi, gosok gigi,
liat luar, berburung murai,
camping cemani, siiiukkk ni,
tapi sayangnya tepaksa besurai'
and I wrote all the lines for acting eventhough it didn't turn out pretty well. THANKS TO ABAS for his spoilness! gosh.