Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Argh. This is driving me mad!

Right now. I'm in a nearby restaurant. Waiting for my kolo mee. Just now, Imran went to the mosque for the Jumaat prayer. And then, he went back. Asking me if I've had my lunch. So I told him no I haven't and then, he gave me $4 and yes I have my own money. But I prefer 'rezeki jangan ditolak' and then the money fell.. And he said 'alai. kamu kerja tidak lurus bah. kamu malas bah.' so I was like 'whatthefuck! what job?! i did my job pretty well before you hired me! I did follow customers all around. State the
prices and everything. By which I meant EVERYTHING! FRIGGIN EVERYTHING! whatthefuck! as if I'm lazy like a bitch who tries to sharpen her tits! duhh.
Well, I did ignore some customers who tend to be there just so they can see how pathetic I am working there! And I use handphone sometimes. He was the one who told me that it's okay. Wait. kolo mee ku datang. makan sekajap ahh.. okay. sudah.. Alhamdulillah. kanyang jua ku. bah! Back to my story. And um sometimes I read story books. His brother was the one who told me to read while waiting for the customer. And I do organize the unorganized. Duhh~ so calling me 'pemalas' is totally unacceptable. totally.