Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

yesterday's magic!

Yesterday morning. I woke up pretty late so I missed doing the chores which is a pretty good thing. I pitied my mom though. Then, all of a sudden... "Dek, wake up! Imran wants you to work with him at his booth." so I was like "what Imran? what work? what booth?" huh. I was so sleepy. So I met Imran and he told me blablabla. And I'm hired. While working, HE <333 asked me for my phone number. OMG! I was so excited. And I smiled like a dumb infront of the customer. Huh. Embarrassing! After that, I went back home pretty early since I had a karate lesson. Then sensei asked me if I wanna have early grading. I've been waiting for this moment like forever! After that blablabla sensei informed who passes the grading. I passed! double grading. So did Wan and Mustaqim. Jiji passed but didn't get double. I'm happy for her though..