Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Alone.

I was alone this morning. I mean afternoon. I over slept so my mom gotta leave me. Everybody was not around. Even Lucky(my cat) didn't show up when I called her. I was like 'gosh! what's going on right now? it's so..... quite.' so I went all over the house seeking for everybody. Then I noticed that no cars were around. I was on my way to my sis's room when I heard her sneezes. But then when I opened the door, nobody was there. Freaking the hell out of me. Weird. After that, I went to the toilet doing my thing. Then all of a sudden, the volume of the radio in the living room was BOOM! so loud that I freezes for a second. Dorn! it was so scary so I ran into my mom's room. Hide inside a blanket like a fool. haha. It was funny though. So I text my mom asking where she've been. Then blablabla. About 30mins after that, my mom and my sis showed up. Thank God...