Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

eins. why?

eins <333. as you all know, i'm obsess with him. yea yea. i know. as if it's a big deal. but recently, i don't know why it makes me sad. day by day, i feel like we're getting closer yet so far away. gosh. this is so not me. i mean, confessing? you have got to be kidding me. that'll be the last thing on earth i'm going to do if i like someone. seriously. the fact that i have to watch him from far--totally pathetic! but can i have him? this question always always always on my mind. i'm scared to know the answer. yet i think i know the answer. I CAN'T HAVE HIM! so i can't do this. totally. being rejected?! NOOOO! i can't imagine how it feels like. damn it! falling in love ain't that wonderful after all. being hurt and all. suck! looking at him makes me happy yet frustrating. sweating. haha. barigali. butterflies in my tummy, man! i can't do things correctly if he's near me. so basically, he's the reason why i fail. no big thing though. life isn't perfect. so do i. i ain't perfect. he isn't either. but for some reason, i think he is.. eventhough it's obvious that he isn't. complicated, huh? imagine if you're in my shoes. TIDAKKKK! diew masalah sa' ehh. kau suka ta' nyieh tuno tuno. ndieh kau mekebieang tieh.