Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

PUHHLEEESS! I need a day off!

God! I am so so so tired. And so so so not into working right now. All day long. Every single day. I've been sitting on this chair. Warming my ass and typing my handphone which I'm sure the Pakistan brothers are annoyed by me. How boring can this be? I wish I've received my salary. My very first salary. Then, Im going to hangout with my monkeys! My treat. No worries guys. But, I hope eins wants to go out with me. Told him I'm going to belanja him arah pizza hut. Where would be a romantic place to go to on a first date ehh? A so-called-date actually. Beside, pizza hut is like, 50 steps from my place of work. Haha. eins eins eins. I wish you knew about it. Yet, for a moment, I wish you wouldn't know. It's like, I want to but I don't want to. Huh. eins~ Will you accept me for being me? *dramatic!* But will you? hehh? *kiraikirai* You are like the
perfect verson of imperfect human being. You're cold. Yet you're funny. eins <333