Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Talk fight with a sehhtuupid customer

Argh. An old man got on my nerves just now! Dorn! This old man, came and asked "berapa harga ayat diluar tu?"
but looked at somewhere else as if he was asking someone else. And then,he used a mean tone asking me the same question.
So I answered "yang mana?"
since there are around 5 ayat out there. But he didn't answer. He went inside to the ayat section.
Then, I asked him "ayat yang basar cemani ka?"
then, he said "yang diluar atu bah!"
then, I replied "yatah! Aku betanya yang mana satu!"
I went out to see which one was he talking about.
Then "yang ani bah! Basar ani!"
and I said "antah ahh. Nada kana tulis harganya."
he said "yata berapa harganya?!"
then, I noticed that the ayat is labelled with 'SOLD'
so I told him "SOLD jua tu..!"
but then, he was babal-ing asking me "jadi?! berapa kan harganya ni?! Ayat ani bah."
I said "yata. SOLD sudah."
he said "berapa harganya?!"
I replied "antah baaaaah! Owner nya nadaaaaaaaa! Inda ku tau harganyaaaaaaa! Lagipun SOLD sudaaaaaah!"
then he said "inda tau harga?! Cemana kan kamu bejual ani?!" and he mumbled around.
And I said "telampau jua urang tua ani!"
Babal! Sudah jua dibagitau! Shit ehh! Argh. Rasa kan ku antam bah. Banar tah. Kasar kasar! Peluiii...!!