Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm tired of this shit.

ohmigod. I am so missing the time when electricity was cut off here (my work). Right now, I can't concentrate on my reading due to some friggin old, dangdut and lame songs here and there. Everywhere, man! But just now, when I was replying some text on the chatbox, I heard 'ohh.. ratu ku Azizah~' so I was like, "wait a minute. I'm replying zaza's texts. this is awkward"
I am so hungry! Dorn! Mom bought nasi katok for me and brought it here. But no spoon! How am I suppose to eat it exactly? I ain't gonna eat with hand. I'm in a middle of a public building where people are walking all around me. Totally not me. Embarrassing. It's almost midday which leaves me holding on. Trying to figure out how to eat it! Should I hide and eat it? Haha. Freak, dude!