Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm declaring a war with the cockroaches!

ohmigod. cockroaches! dorn. where'd they come from?! eewwww. first, it flew above us, so it was driving all of us crazy, then, it settled at my grandma's door. I was planning to hit it with newspaper. but then, mom said that it'll be smelly and she decided to spray it with sheltox. so I was like "it'll drive it crazy which means, it'll drive us crazy, too, to see a friggin' insect flying over our head!" took a very long time to suggest which way is better. the cockroaches flew while we still discuss about it. then, I asked my uncle where'd it go. and he pointed at my short and said it out loud. "tuuu! arah SELUAR mu!" at first, it's kinda hard to trust what he said since people uses the same 'it's on your trousers.' excuse to tease other. back to my story. well, after that, I looked at my short and noticed it was there and went all panic and BAAAAAAM! hit by me! haha. with newspaper. DEAD!
then, second time was when I was carrying a glass of super hot water and bzzzz... "what the hell is" then, it stopped by to count my bulu tangan. and 'aaaaaaa! meh.. help me.' since I was panicking over a simple problem, I accidentally let go of the glass. so the hot water spilled over my hand. ouch! didn't see that one coming!