Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is driving me nuts!

First, I had a fight with my DAD. And now my MOM! Damn! What is wrong with these people?! Blaming me over some stupid frigging things! It has been this frigging way ever since I was born. Abused. Hated. Ignored. Argh!
My dad. He never support me. NEVER EVER. Everytime I need support, he'll be the first one who dissapoints me. And when I fail, he'll be the first one who compares me with everybody. GREAT DAD huh? But there's one thing that I never understand. WHY ME?! I had this fight with my dad about two days ago. I felt like hurting him. But then my mom told me not to. And said that it's normal for the second child to be um kinda hated. So I thought my mom understands how I feel that frigging moment. But now, it's obvious. Nobody gives a damn. NOBODY. I need somebody when I feel down. And now, I have no one. Duuh! Great life. Great parents. Sometimes, I feel like I needed to go somewhere far from this place for a couple of days. Perhaps months. And now, I wish I could..