Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

I can't sleep so just write some random topics.

Today, I'm planning to go fishing with my uncle. Can't wait. And I'm too excited that I can't sleep. Can't deal with fish actually. But hey, just wanna give it a try. Last time I went fishing, I caught this weird fish. Eeeeew. Hope I get different fish this time. haha.
This evening, my family and I went to the back of our house. Well, did a little cleaning campaign. Then, there was this caterpillar. Stung my hand. It was so itchy that now, I had this mark on my hand. Huh. Ugly. Looks like as if I was abused. haha. Pretty funny actually. My reaction. haha. Like, it scared the hell out of me. Eeeew. Did a little teamwork too. haha. Pulling this dead long twigs. Killing my hand. Good thing I wore gloves. Gotta avoid any possible danger. I should have wore pair of boots but, the last time I bought boots was when I was 8 I guess. Long time huh. And I remember they were dark blue till my sis painted it with white paint! haha. I still laugh when I remember those things. Huh. Sometimes, I wish I was still small. Things we've done were quite adventurous. More exciting. With adrenaline, pumping. Felt like jumping of the roof. haha. Gosh! I really miss those days!