Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my lalala mind

i'm not sure what i wanna talk about. so this time, i think i'm just going to write about things on my mind, okay..
well, for some reason, i'm missing grandpa so bad. and i miss my boyfriend who is probably sleeping right now. and i'm super bored. hell bored.. i've been thinking about things i did. i think, i should apologise to my bestfriend. the one i hurt really bad. i mean, i wanted to. like, really really wanted to. but, i don't have guts. aaand, now i realize that i'm not a good friend. well, not good enough to be someone's bestfriend. at least we had a real good time back then.. darn it! i shouldn't have been so rude toward him that day. i told him that i don't wanna see him again. and i mean it. okay okay, forget it. despite the fact that i'm full of shit right now, i'm happy that i spent my time yesterday with my boyfriend. well, i'm so grateful to have him, to have known him. he's everything to me.. and i love him so much..