Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

how grateful i am to have him in my life. i love you, eins.

eins, eins, eins. do you know how much i LOVE(i rarely use this word) you? you're a part of me now. i won't let you go. not that easy. i'm playing a good girlfriend role but i'm so sorry that you have to live with the imperfect me. i'm not trying to be perfect. i never were. i just hope that you like the real me. i know you don't really know me. i'm not hiding anything. just let me know if you wanna know facts about me. then i'll let you know everything. and i mean, EVERYTHING. i was a naive little girl. now i'm a grown up. i'm missing you every second, honey. i'll hold this relationship as long as i can. and as long as you want me to. i need you to be right here with me. you're different from everybody i know. that what makes you special. your smile always makes me feel happy. and with you in my life, it makes me feel like i'm the luckiest girl in this whole universe. i don't want this feelings to fade away. as long as you're with me, i'll make sure you won't regret the desicions you made. i love you, eins.