Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

metal for soul. yet, i still know who i am.

ya know, i know this guy who labels me as poser just because i listen to some metal songs and i'm wearing all black. i love black. first, because black hides my FLAPS! second, black suits my skin tone. i just don't get it why people hate me for that. well, let me tell you this, YOU, THE ONE WHO LABELS YOURSELF AS METAL AND GOTHIC AND EMO AND PUNK, JUST BACK OFF OKAY. MY STANDARD IS WAY TOO HIGH FOR A SHITFACE LIKE YOU TO JUDGE. IF I NEVER MESS WITH YOUR LIFE, DON'T MESS WITH MINE COZ I MIGHT MESS YOURS TWICE AS BAD. and yes, i wear ladies-wear too, and so what?! i don't do 'show-off' okay. actually, in this case, you're the poser. dressing up with too much shit. way too much. can't you dress like normal people do? ohh, i forgot, you're just craving for my attention right?yes, you did it. you got all my attentions. yet, you still look like a pile of shit. enough okay. just get out of my life. and let me mind my own business.