Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

just shoot me already

i'm tired of this shit. why is it all about money? about this goddamn money! mom, please listen! i need no money to survive. it's them. they need it. why me mom? why?! don't leave us. just tell me if you hate seeing me. then i'll leave for good. you must be wondering why do you gave birth to a troublemaker daughter like me. stab my heart if you want to put it to an end. i'll be doing you a favor if i'm not around anymore. isn't it mom? huh? tell me what i said is true. i'm the reason why you can't move on with your life just like how you imagined your life would be. misunderstanding leads to disaster, mom. you misunderstood my intentions. can't you listen carefully? i agreed with what you said. i give you a heartache. can't you see that i'm suffering of heartache too? huh mom? life with you in it makes everything hard for me. i am a spoiled brat. i just need you to love me. am i asking too much?!