Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

bestfriend

aah, i can't believe that this is happening! i feel guilty for turning my back on him. i ignored him. i wanna tell him that i'm so so so so sorry. but i just couldn't. he smiled. yet i gave a cold look at him. i shouldn't do that. i'm sorry. okay, i'll explain from the beginning, okay. i was stress. i thought that 'thing' could help me. and i needed you to listen to me. you did. but then labelling me as something i hate won't help okay. so the real reason why i've been doing all this to you is because i'm ashame to face you. your family. not to mention the part where you told your mom about me. i understand that you thought it would help me. people make mistakes, buddy. including me. so i'm sorry. i hope you read this. after all, i made you hate me. you'd probably won't forgive me. it's up to you. i'll move on eventhough it'll leave me a bad memory. i really am sorry..