Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

if it's hard for you, then leave me alone.

a friend of mine, well a very very best bestfriend of mine had been there for me. he had been listening to all my problems. i never thought that it would create a chaos scene between us. it's like, i'm drowning myself in an ocean of humiliation. yet, he still wants to solve my problem. please, just leave me alone, okay. don't get me wrong. it's just that i worsten everything when i have problems. including our friendship. so i guess i accidentally dragged you deep down into this with me. (what i did was just a small matter. i know you hate it. i just couldn't stop.) i should've keep it all to myself in the first place. but i was desperate. i needed someone. aah, this is embarrassing. now i feel like i don't wanna see you anymore. i so need to get away from all this. i promise you that i won't tell you anything after this. blame my stupidity for all this. i'm so sorry..