Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

i miss them so much.

grandpa. i miss you so much. sometimes it feels like as if you're still around, advicing me every morning.. i remembered you saying 'mi, pagi pagi ani cubatah senyum. sedakah tu namanya.' i never had a chance to say how blessed i feel when you're around. not even once. God, help me. i can't move on with this feeling inside me. i just can't leave all the memories i had with grandpa..

my friends. i miss you guys. it has been a very very very very long time since we last met. i'm gaining weight by the way. how are you guys been doing? hows your life? i wanna know so bad.

eins. not to forget, my boyfriend, im missing you, baby.. i want to spend more time with you. i want you to be next to me. i'll never get tired of it. seeing you smiling at me, brighten my day. if i could hold you, i will. i won't let you go.. now you have my word. I WON'T LET YOU GO..