Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

eins. love love love.

hello readers. it has been quite some time since i last post my story. things had change. from worst to bad. bad to good. and good to BETTER.
my friend and i, are cool now. i mean, i apologized. so i guess saying sorry aint that hard after all.
okay okay. the FUN part, me and my love. eins. aah, finally i told him who is eins. which is himself. it embarrassed me though. but then, i dont want him to think it was somebody else. we're getting much much better. and i really wish/believe that he is my mr. perfect. i couldn't wish for more. i did things i've never done with my ex. don't WET yourself, guys. we didn't do something stupid. i mean, we held hands. we went to see movies. we spent times together. aah, we had so much fun. we even meet every weekend. i hope this goes on like this. and i wish we can see each other everyday. and trust me, i'll never get tired of seeing him. this makes him, my FIRST LOVE. and i'm no longer living in the past. my exs, i'm so over them. and say hello to my new boyfriend, eins!