Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

eins.. hugs and kisses.

eins.. i gave him my world. and wish for his in return. all this time, i've been going with the flow followed by a little effort to keep me on track so he won't feel bore with me. being an optimists, so not me. but thinking it might bring happiness to both of us, i managed to be one. he even changed me. i feel IMPROVED. all i need to do is believing. and i'm telling you that i do believe that we will be such a perfect, happy couple. and yes, HE IS FULLY MINE AND I AM FULLY HIS. but then, one issue, 'forever' doesn't sound like forever anymore. sorry. but i've seen people around me breaking up, crashing down. people who swore that they're going to be together FOREVER. now, who's to blame? forever is a meaningless word when it's written only with ink and paper. i might not say it out loud. but in my point of view, 'forever' is a very very strong word which needs more than all of my efforts just for me to say it..