Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

This is me.

I can't sleep and tried to figure out what to do. And I came with this idea. Enjoy.. :]

I don't neither use my real name nor show myself. Basically, because I'm a shy type of person. It's just that I'm lack of confidence. Beside, I'm ugly. And I'm trying to prevent jerks from telling me how ugly I am. It's offending.

I cuss a lot when it comes to things I hate. When I use the word 'retarded', I don't necessarily mean retard retard. I use it to curse someone I hate when they're being stupid. I mean, why should they pretend to be stupid if they're normal. Sorry if it's offending.

Let's put it this way.. I'm a princess in a fairytale where happily ever after doesn't exist. I'm neither less nor more to being perfect. I've lots and lots of things I wanted to have. But, too bad I can't have all of them. Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful with what I already have. My life is way too unimaginable. I have the coolest family ever. Not perfect. Just normal. Of course, my parents scold me sometimes. Just like last night. I don't know why my Mom was so mad at me. I haven't sleep cause' every time my mom's mad at me, I'll be having a nightmare. And I often cry whenever I'm having a nightmare. I'm not being childish. It's my nature. I love my family so much. They're everything to me. I'd rather die than have to be apart from them. I'm not being asskisser. What do you expect? I really do love them. And, my family is consists of people with crack minds. That's how things going on in my house.

I create my own imagination before I go to sleep. And forget about it when I wake up. And then, create another one the next day. I don't know if you could understand what I'm trying to say. But, that's exactly how it goes everyday. I'm afraid of the dark and thunder or lightning. Ever since my Grandpa passed away this year, I became more afraid of nearly everything. Well, not everything actually. Just some stuffs which I used to be not afraid. Ergh. I'm kinda dumb when it comes to explaining things. So, sorry if there's some complicated things I wrote.

I love teeth. haha. This is either funny or weird. I mean, I'm not too obsess with it. It's consider as beauty. Like, when I have a crush on someone, I normally say 'he has nice teeth.' What? It's true..! O.o

People often say I'm not like what they think I am. I mean, yea. At first you may not know me. But, when you know me better, you'll like me or hate me. I don't care. I'm just being me. It's not that I want you to hate me. It's your choice.

I want a love life like one of those Korean movies. It's typical. I know. But, who wouldn't want to marry a handsome guy and have a happy ending huh? I know it's difficult. No matter how deep you wish you had a love life like that. It can even be impossible. Like other people said. True love doesn't exist.