Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still the same.

I still haven't talk to my mother. I'm kinda fed up, you know. Like, I sleep in the morning, to prevent from seeing my mother. I don't wanna look at her for the moment. It hurts. Beside, what's the point of looking at her if she keeps ignoring me. I feel so unappreciated. I wake up when she sleeps so I can only see my real mother. The one who never complained the imperfect me. I wanna hug her. But I'm afraid she might wake up. I'm begging for your love, mother. I'm having a very difficult time right now. I don't know what to do. I still cry whenever I remember things she said to me. It's offending. Really really, seriously offending. She made me fell bad for who I am.

She asked my cousin when will I talk to her. I said, I won't. 'cause, I know if I talk to her, she won't talk back nicely. I don't want that. I know I've grown up. But, inside, I'm still the child you used to play with. All the time, I thought I'm a good child. And you proved me wrong, mother. Thanks a lot!

Just now, she walked towards me. And gave me some foods. But, she didn't talk to me. And walk away. See what I mean? How cruel can you be? Gosh! I'm sick of this! If I sleep 24 hours, I won't have to see her ignoring me all the time. I won't even know if she's with me or near me. Stop it, mother! How many time should I tell you? It HURTS!!! I hate it! I really really do right now. Gosh! Look how stuphd it is to be in the middle. Sure she loves my big sister and my little sister MORE than me. I hate it!