Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stupid security!

Two days ago I went to Q-Lap with my mom, sister, cousin and my two friends. We brought the tickets. By the time we wait for the movie to play we went to some place. And then, back to Q-Lap. We went up and we were waiting near the chair written 'cinema 2'. People went out and we waited for about 2 minutes. And there was no security waiting. So I thought we could enter the cinema. And there was this fat ass security telling us not to enter coz it wasn't the time yet. And the way he spoke to me was freaking rude. I was freaking mad. And felt like punching his face so bad..! The conversations goes like this..
me: err.. Meh, bulih ka masuk ni?
mom: antah ah. cuba saja masuk.
stupid security: eh, alum lagi ni! siapa menyuruh masuk?! ah?! siapa menyuruh masuk?!
me: mana tah kami tau.
stupid security: alum lagi ni! siapa menyuruh masuk?! ah?! alum jua kana suruh masuk! siapa menyuruh masuk?! ah?! siapa menyuruh kamu masuk?!
(I know, he said that over and over again!)
me: inda kami tau bah.
stupid security: kluar eh! tunggu sekajap.
(he went upstairs. looking at the crowds waiting) and then he continued.
stupid security: bah. kluar!
me: can we wait here? since it's pretty embarassing. sober jua tu masuk and then kana suruh kluar.
stupid security: eh! inda! keluar sana! siapa menyuruh kamu masuk?!
me: meh, buduh ah lelaki gemuk ah! kasar caranya becakap. membari sakit ati. Iskh..! buduh jua eh. mun inda mau kraja, branti. we don't give a shit about it.
my sis: awu eh. eh, cematu kan caranya becakap?
me: awu. buduh jua tu. palui eh lelaki tu. cari kelaie.
(so on... I continued cursing the guy.)
If there was a security waiting on that freaking chair, I wouldn't enter that freaking cinema at the wrong time! How stupid is that? He kept saying that freaking line! He made me freaking mad at him. Argh! stupid! I need to complain all the craps he said in the newspaper!
And that is all my point in writing and posting this post. Telling you how stupid that idiot was to me.