Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

some random midnight story...

hi guys.. :)

quiet night, isnt it? soo soo dull, aahhh.. anyway, i made french tip on my nails.. too bad its kinda smudgy.. sally hansen has the best nailpolish eveeeeerrr.. haha. it lasts up to 10 days.. seriously guys..

by the way, my mom wants to visit um, lets just say my mom wants to visit my dad, okay? so, yea, my mom wants to visit my dad this friday (tomorrow).. i am not excited.. :( i told my mom that im not ready to visit dad.. well, mom understands. but someday, i need to get over it.. its just that right now is not a right time for me to do that... i dont wanna end up crying hysterically.. i love my dad so much that i dont wanna face the reality.. i might come but, i dont know.. im planning on making my baby come with me if im going to visit dad tomorrow. life is so complicated.. :/ and everything we do reminds us of dad.. do you have any idea how mentally painful is that.... im not saying that its a burden, no no no.. its just hard for us to move on if each and every memories we had keep on popping in our mind.. you want an honest answer? i dont think ive accepted the fact that im an orphan.. and the old man i mentioned on my older post, i dont know why i cant forget him.. his face, that disgusting look on his face, it stucks on my head.. i shouldve seen it coming... i shouldve seen it coming... i shouldve seen it coming... I SHOULDVE SEEN IT COMING... I SHOULDVE SEEN IT COMING...!!!!!

That old bastard... old old bastard... if i were to see you again, ...........................................................
I hope youre safe, old man..

okay guys.. im done.. im officially sick after talking about that old dickface... :s