Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

i stand my ground for babah...

Salam babah..

I wonder how've you been... Im so sorry aku nada lawat babah.. 'Aku takut' is all I can say. Sometimes, aku lupa babah inda balik lagi.. I keep hearing your voice. I keep remembering the old times.. And I keep telling myself that this is REALITY.. Damn, it hurts. Honestly, I don't know why lately aku tend to avoid orang yang tend to make friends with me.. And everytime durang tanya pasal my family, I wish I can run from it.. I dont want mami to see me crying over you, babah... But I know mami feels the same way like I do.. There are so many things I wanna do with you in it.. Can I pretend like you're still around bahh? I wish to see you, sekali saja kalau bullih... I wanna tell you how much aku sayang babah...

Babah, look after me, will ya? We will always LOVE you babah...