Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

what actually happens to my love life? haters, get ready to partay coz you might win today.

ohh wait, what?! naah, you'd probably think that im sick of posting love posts. and that is not going to happen. after all, some people just hate it when im happy.. which makes me wanna hurt them more and more till they cant deal with it. ohh, yeah..! sounds fun ehh?

Well, i know the issue should be over by now. buuut, the spammer wasn't the only one who has issues. Trust me. so, this is basically just to shoo away people who are sick of me. guess what? im sicker than you are when i see you. bad compliments, LAYAN~ thinking about cursing me right now? I'll curse you back. :)

Look, the point is, whatever you're trying do, I WILL ALWAYS WIN.. :D