Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

oh, man..!

halu guys. guess what?! i have a bone fragment on my pinky finger of my left arm. aah, no wonder it hurts so much. when i first went to the clinic for a checkup, the doctor said that it was nothing. like, maybe i've had a trauma or something and it will be alright. but i told her that my finger hurts for more than 2 months. she ignored me. but, the next day, it was another doctor. she ask me if i wanna do an x-ray. and i said yes. so, bla bla bla, the result, FRAGMENTS..! ohh ohh, masa first checkup tu, i was ask to ambil blood test. and i cried masa liat syringe aa. oh man..! it felt like my heart nearly bursts. i know atu sekadar.. but im phobia arah jarum. uh, it was embarrassing.

anyway, sorry for the ZERO updates. :) i wasn't busy. just, malas.