Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

dudu du dudu du du

Hey guys. sorry for the 0 updates, again.. its been a dull week for me. i was busy memanyap bilik.. but thanks to my boyfriend, its finally over. aaand, during the cleaning, cockroaches attacked us. eeewww... and i found my old memorable stuffs.. and thanks to him again, he threw some of it away. my mom starts calling me hoarders. hoho. long story short, bilik ku bersih suuudah. and its officially made into a new clean room. eventhough ada stains and stuff. but its clean. and and, soon, bilik tu, will jadi my uncle's room. and thats the one and only reason why i clean it. we did it for 3 days in a row. woaaah, mun diingatkan, i actually had good times fooling around, reading old papers and stuff while my boyfriend is busy cleaning and vacuuming it.. ohh, sorry for all the troubles i caused, baby.. next time help me clean the whole house lagii aa, okay? :) sorry nada photos. inda ku tepikir kan mengambar..