Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

title not available.

hello world..

im not feeling very well right now. my whole body hurts.. i had a tournament match on friday. it was okay and as i said on behalf of my sister, 'with a twist of emotional..' :) bruises are everywhere.. not literally.. i have 3 or 4 bruises just on my leg. and well, i had a match with two girls.. erra and fitri if im not mistaken. i know theyre not reading this so, lets just call them that, okay?

so, first, a match with erra, she won. but i feel sorry for her.. i accidentally punched her face probably so hard (according to her) but i actually didnt do it that hard.. i mean, come on, its called karate not ballet.. but anyway, she cried.. so i had to go a little easy on her. (an excuse so that i would still look cool eventhough i didnt win that round) sensei said i kinda swing my arm and it was sorta unacceptable. but what the hell. i dont really care. and erra was probably mad so she punched me at the pit of my stomach.. i had gastric as the result of the punches she threw at me.. :( and she accidentally kicked my leg. of course, i 'accidentally cussed'..

next match was with fitri.. she kicked my leg at the same spot erra did earlier. and again, of course, i cussed.. but i punched her face too.. ohh man, that was wicked.. :) aah, sorry fitri.. :) this time, i won.. my adrenaline was pumping as soon as i thought about dad.. :( i kept spinning around during the one-minute match since i got stuck at the corner of the mat. and sensei warned me to not to spin around. 3 times and im out.. so, the match was kinda funny. my mom even laughed while recording..

last but not least, i won third place.. my sis got second place.. so guys, should i upload the videos for you to see? :) nah, i kidddddd.. but i think i will upload it.. only if im not busy.

so, im out.. salam guys.. :)


aah, so cold, my body is so heavy.. mom, im sick.. :( meds... meds... i need meds....