Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

babah

babah, i passed my driving test, just like you wanted. but if only you could see me now. see mom smiling when i told her about it.. the joy she had before she mentioned about how wonderful it would be if youre still around.. i wish you could see me... see me when i get married. see me when i raise my child..

i know youre here.. but why cant i see you bah? my chest, its heavy when i think of you.. and everytime we eat outside, it feels weird with one seat empty.. YOU SHOULD BE THERE WITH US..!!

and im so so sorry that i havent visit you ever since youre not here.. its hard for me bah.. sometimes i just sit and stare blankly when i sit in your car.. and i wonder, what were you thinking one second before it all happened? i wish i could save you.... i wish i could save you.... i wish i could save you.... but i guess Allah loves you more that us..

do you know what made me like this? the unfairness..!!! we get to be like this but that old man gets to laugh and acts like nothing happens..?? i would kill him with my bare hands if its not because of mami.. but i know that mami would never forgive that piece of shit.. and so do i....