Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The truth behind everything...

So I spoke to my mom about makan 100.. I suggested for it to be held here instead of di KB.. But my mom barat hati kan decide.. She doesnt want orang kampung to humiliate us. And she mention about the retarded old man.. IF jadi disini, we're gonna have to jemput orang masjid and, not to mention the old man is one of orang masjid. We personally INDA MAU ia datang. But kalau orang lain tau pasal atu, we'd leave a bad image.. Uh, payah payah..

Macam, our life disini is like in a trap.. Bila bila masa bulih ancur.. Ohh mom, I wish I can get us outta here. Kan keluar rumah pun kami dua tiga kali pikir..

아아 .. 이건 정말 아파 ... 우리는 고립된 느낌이 ..

엄마, 난 당신 당황하거나 화를 싶지 않아 .. 이유가있어서 일어난다 .. 우리 가지 이유로 .. 뭐라고 아빠, 그는 안전한 우리에게 그것 .. 제가 미친 걸 알아요 ..백만 처음 나는 그가 실제로 그렇게 것이라고 생각합니다. 모든게 너무 재미있어 보였 ... 그리고 .......

변했어 .. , 혼자 있고 무서워요 .. 혼자라는 느낌이 싫어. , 모두 너무 무뎌 ..........