Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Type Of Friends I Would Never Betray

Frankly speaking, I'm sincere when it comes to friendship. I'm not the friendly annoying person who labels everybody as my best buddies. No no, that is so not me. I may get along with one person, but we never know when a person would betray us.

Thank goodness my best buddies are consist of crack heads, no bimbo wannabe, no sluts and whores aaaand they are who they are. I know that each person has an alter ego. And I may not know what their alter ego look like. But then, I'm just glad we get along for almost 5 years. yakaa? But anyway, more than a year is fine, right? Better than backstabbers I've known almost for 15 years..

Guys, I hope that this thing we have wont be another not-so-important friendship since each and everyone of us are going on different roads as we are pursuing our own dreams..