Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NO TITLE..

First,

Im having my training session tadi and it didnt turn out very well. Im offending by something that someone had said to me. Infront of my face in an open space where i bet every single person heard of it. uh, you're full of shit..! You made me look pathetic. And everybody seemed to give me a 'sorry' treatment..

Thanks baby for picking me up and being there when im down.. Eventhough I acted as if the training went really well..



And second,

I'm pretty excited about having card buruh.. hoo yeah.. inda ku tahan beparam dirumah saja ni.. i know awal awal ani saja ku iski and nanti im pretty sure that i would wanna have these lonely boring days.. anyway, I need to start to kumpul duit.. I so need a life..

Anyway, dudu. mau tidur dulu..