Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

he who i love the most.


i wandered around, trying to find out who i really am.
i looked at my reflection, "why am i smiling?"
it's weird, cause' i felt sad.
ohh, this mask i'm wearing.
i wanted to take it off. but why can't i?
i'm crying on the inside but smiling on the outside.
my eyes glanced over a person standing next to me.
he smiled at me, knowing that mine is fake.
he held my hand, thinking that he could fix me.
but he couldn't. i gave up.
i blamed him for giving me false hope.
he left, now, thinking he made everything worst.
but i felt so empty without him trying to cheer me up.
i wanted to laugh. i just can't.
i begged him to come back and i swore to make everything work.
i knew he wouldn't give up on me.
he stays right by my side, cheering me up.
and i realised that i'm falling in love with him.
ohh he fixed me.
he who cheers me.
he who loves me back.
he who i miss the most.
he who promised to stand by my side.
he who is now my soulmate.
he is one in a million.
baby, i'm lucky to have you in my life.