Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

everyday is sunday


every morning i wake up, i open my eyes wide.
still lying on my bed.
thinking of what would happen today.
thinking if i made the right decision to wake up this early.
wondering if he misses me, cause' i miss him.
wondering if he will text me, cause' i need him.
i wish today is better than yesterday. and tomorrow will be better than today.
and the next day.. and the next day..
but sometimes, they're just hopes.
my day is always like this. never too happy. never too sad.
and me, just the same.
trying to keep it low when i'm too happy cause' i don't wanna end my day with crying, regretting what i've done.
trying to at least be a little happy when i'm too sad cause' i don't wanna end my day with blaming my life for being too cruel with me.
so i guess this won't change...