Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

this heart..

"this heart, it keeps more secret than my mind could ever remember.. you think you know me? no! no one does. im not even sure if i know myself. after all, being myself could be the last thing i wanted to be. i didnt ask for all of these to be here. doubt, its complicating.. why are you even here? go away. shoo! you never make me feel good. just let me be with my heart. the one that holds all the pain while i fake my smile, my story, everything! ohh im so good at it that now i think im just another faker who wants to be liked by everybody. now that its revealed, is there any chance you could welcome me with your wide arm? we'll start everything over with only you and me.."

aaaand this has nothing to do with my current situation. :) *i lied*