Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i feel so empty

im in an unknown mood. im emotionless. i couldnt think of a thing. i cant sleep and im worrying about nothing. wait, ohh it rhymes! baby, baby, where are you? are you asleep? i feel ignored at times like this. what can make you awake? i need you to not to sleep. be with me, please! be by my side. i need you here with me. you're fading from my sight. why is that? im refreshing my memory so i could see you clearly. but turned out the other way around.. its still early, i might still be able to find you back but this world, its spinning round and round.. i couldnt do it, im giving up. now i need you to find me back.. keep me with you at all times so i know that you have my back. let me hold you tight so i know that you arent trying to escape behind my back. dont make me do silly things. ohh you know i would.. wait, what am i talking about? ohh again, i feel so empty. skip skip skip. i love you, baby!