Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Migraine.

Crap, Im having a migraine again today. It just makes you wanna take out your brain and wash it with cold water. And because of that, I've been sleeping nearly for 24 hours. Is my english right? Thats the thing, when im having a migraine, i cant do things right. My hands are shaking and i keep sweating. Wow, it rhymes. Anyway, Im done. Bye..

Actually Im not done..

Last night, my baby and I watched LOTR trilogy and we kinda get sleepy after nearly 2 hours sitting and staring at the screen. My eyes got tired and my arse was numb. And I LOVE YOU, BABY~

And mus wanted to come over this evening but i had to cancel it because of this migraine. Sorry mus. fyi, i took a sleeping pill to ease the pain so i change my mind about wanting to go to the hospital for a checkup.

Now Im officially done. Salam guys.