Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ohh man..!

Yesterday I went to Tutong Hospital accompanying my sister. Everything went well with the surroundings. The nurse that worked night-shift (probably) asked if we were visiting someone or seeing the doctor. and then bla bla bla. Just skip that part. That's not what I want to tell you.

So, infront of us at the scanner line thingy was this so-called emo girl. Or should I call a fake depressed sicko? Anyway, since I rarely get out of my house, I rarely meet people like that. Aaaah, skip that again. While waiting for my sister, that girl from earlier, went inside, sitting near me. And looking at me with that UNBELIEVABLY UGLY FACE. She is a planet. (no offence but I only apply this term to someone I dislike) With that black eye shadow, BIDA..!

What the hell eh? I mean, I'm not a fan nor anti emo. For me, there's NO such thing as EMO. Teens tend to follow the trend. It's just sooo fake. And if you really are depressed and would like to be called EMO, you don't need to actually show your emoness by not smiling as if mulut mu kana badung dari damit or jaling jaling macam aku ani luan lawa and kau sakit ati meliat aku. duhh, that is so immature.

I know all this time I sounded like I'm desperate for fame so people think I'm cool or something. It wasn't like that guys. I just tend to hate people easily. I know I'm not perfect and I've stated that already in my previous post about the spammer. Ohh my, I think I know what they've felt when they spammed my blog. Again, sorry for bringing this back, I can't get over things.

At the same time, I'm thankful that you guys are willing to read my nonsense posts. It's up to you to decide what kind of human being am I. If you're sick of reading my hate posts, don't bother to not read it. If you're trying to confront me for having such 'busuk hati' since I often highlight how ugly someone can be, I advice, DON'T even try to blame me for being what I am. You're not so perfect. And those people deserved to be hated by me. I hate them because they seemed to hate me. And sometimes because........ um, well... they um seemed to hate me? *again*

Gosh, I have such a great humor. I bet if I made a video about this post, you'll hate me. Seriously, I talk bulls*hits. Uh, I feel like typing and end up with over ceritakan pasal bini bini atu.