Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

HELL-OH again.

:)

i am so out of ideas. but but, i would like to thank those who read my posts without niat kan memburuk-burukkan blog ku.

okay okay. i never thought that people still read my blog. thanks guys. you never leave any text, so i never know.. i thought i have no readers until the spamming issue crashed my blog. seriously, i was a bit upset and i dont know. i'm still mad actually.. its just that, they're messing with the wrong girl..

be noted to you-know-who, if kamu inda puas ati with me writing another post about you guys, dont blame me. i wasnt the one yang cari masalah dulu. i cant let this thing go cematu saja. you dont know me YET.

i know some of you are puzzled with the issue. sooo, let me explain.. im proud to say that it's not my fault.. yeah, seriously. she-the spammer, who is someone i know were checkin' out peoples blog with her cousins. and her cousins tanya ia siapa saja kawannya yang ada blog, so she showed mine.. and then, they noticed that my blog is full with um, for me, it's called LOVE POSTS. for them, my posts are all CRAPS. so they felt like saying something and came up with questioning me this stupid question, ' julai: this blog is simply your love lfe. i'm afraid what might happened if only he dumped you??? ' and did i mention that they used one of my friend's name? i bet they were laughing, thinking how i feel after reading their text. i was like, WHAT THE FUCK?! and then, i checked the i.p address. haah! pikir aku inda tau?! aah?! and so, aku bagitau laa yang aku kenal ia. lapastu, she text bagitau yang ia minta maaf and stuff. unfortunately, i dont feel like forgiving people.. full with grudges, yes, totally me..!

frankly speaking, i strongly dislike people like you and your cousins, whoever they are.. :)

you know, i never thought that composing love posts is a crime.